Frankfurter Ring 224
Tel +49(0)89 45 24 50 000
Fax +49(0)89 45 24 50 499
Legal form: GmbH
VAT-ID in accordance with § 27a UStG: DE270951582
Commercial register: HRB München 176891
Represented by the Managing Director: Amir Roughani
1. General terms and conditions for use of the VISPIRON GmbH websites
By using these websites, you are declaring your consent to the following terms and conditions of use thereof. If you do not consent to these terms and conditions of use, please do not use these websites. We reserve the right to update these terms and conditions of use from time to time. Please check terms and conditions of use periodically for such changes. The content of these websites serves the sole purpose of advertising for products for the German-language market. The content of these websites is subject to German law. VISPIRON GmbH shall accept no responsibility or liability for the content of these websites being inconsistent with the laws of any third country.
2. Limits to use
You shall receive rights to use intellectual property rights only to the extent that this is expressly stipulated in the following terms and conditions. In particular, you may not copy, reproduce or disseminate the content of these or any other websites made available by VISPIRON GmbH in any other way than for the purposes of advertising within the scope of the intended use. Furthermore, you may not republish, process, transmit and/or disseminate or use such in any other manner above and beyond the extent expressly stipulated in the "Special Terms and Conditions." In particular, use on or within other websites or network environments is also prohibited without the prior written consent of VISPIRON GmbH. It is not permitted to post these websites within frames that have not been authorized by VISPIRON GmbH.
3. Downloading software and information
(1) You shall receive a simple, non-exclusive and non-transferable license limited to a single download and saving applicable to the software and information, including directories, files and their content, VISPIRON GmbH has made available specifically for download. (2) All further rights remain with VISPIRON GmbH.
4. Forums and public information exchanges
(1) All information and material you transmit in chat rooms, news boards or through email functions in these websites (hereinafter referred to as "Forums"), in particular questions, commentaries, ideas, concepts, know-how, technologies and suggestions, shall be regarded by VISPIRON GmbH as being non-confidential, generally exploitable information. (2) It is prohibited to publish or disseminate over these websites any racist or pornographic content or any content in breach of applicable law. It is also prohibited to use Forums for advertising and other commercial purposes. In case of a breach of these terms and conditions of use, VISPIRON GmbH shall be entitled to exclude you from further use of the Forums and delete your contributions to them. VISPIRON GmbH makes it clear that information is, in principle, unedited before it is posted in Forums. Guests are solely responsible for the content of their messages. By participating in the Forums, you consent to releasing VISPIRON GmbH from any and all third party claims that may arise from a breach of the above clause for which you are liable.
VISPIRON GmbH does not necessarily have any relationship with sites to or from which hyperlinks have been posted, nor have such sites been checked. VISPIRON GmbH refuses to accept any responsibility for content on linked sites. A link is regarded as a special service to you. Sites accessed over links are accessed at your own hazard and risk.
(1) VISPIRON GmbH has an obligation for indemnity for damages, except with regard to warranty for properties, regardless of what legal grounds, including unlawful acts, only to the extent that such damages have resulted from (a) a culpable breach of a material contractual obligation (a cardinal duty) in a manner which would imperil the purpose of the contract or (b) gross negligence or intent on the part of VISPIRON GmbH. (2) Any further liability is ruled out. For consequential damages or loss of profit, VISPIRON GmbH shall not be liable in so far as such has not resulted from intent on the part of its employees or gross negligence on the part of the organs or managing executives of VISPIRON GmbH or that such damages are encompassed within the protective purpose of an expressly warranted property. (3) VISPIRON GmbH shall only be liable for the loss of data and programs, and the restoration of such, pursuant to the above and also only to such extent as this loss would not have been preventable by appropriate precautionary steps on the part of the user, in particular through the daily creation of backup copies of all files and programs and the use of a current version of anti-virus software. Furthermore, VISPIRON GmbH shall accept no guarantee that these websites function free from interruptions and errors and that all possible errors have been corrected. Any warranty for the content of these websites being accurate, correct, specific and reliable shall thus also not be accepted. Any possible liability on the part of VISPIRON GmbH in accordance with product liability law shall remain unaffected by this.
(1) Should any individual clause of these terms and conditions become ineffectual, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining terms and conditions. Invalid terms or conditions shall be replaced consensually by others that are deemed suitable to achieve the desired economic purpose while taking account of the interests of the parties involved. Analogous terms shall apply to the closure of loopholes that may appear in these terms and conditions. (2) These terms and conditions shall be subject to the laws of the federal Republic of Germany. In so far as you are a registered commercial trader in pursuance to the German Commercial Code (HGB), a legal entity under public law or a special fund under such public auspices, any and all disputes which may arise within the scope of these terms and conditions for use between you and VISPIRON GmbH shall have, by mutual consent, Munich, Germany as sole legal jurisdiction. In case a German State Court has jurisdiction, the “Landgericht München I” shall have jurisdiction.